Friday, March 30, 2012

Too busy?

When i ask ,its always bout studies which is true i know. But if why wont she said the same things to her friends? Hey ,i want study
I dont understand this part and worse of all ,i cant confront her with this.Its like stopping her social life and pushing her futher
And i dont know where to starts mine and make her felt like i do now.hmm

I know she going to movies next wednesday and now preparing for their grand dinner next sun.
So maybe she is free? Although i know she told me 5 weeks sem is gonna be very busy.
Its is like
hey i am busy studying and etc..ok i understand and now letting you study.

But in she commented in fb.
^^ lets discuss the movie when there.
u see my points?

So this doesnt sums up right. I dont know probably shouldnt care at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment